I think it is very cute!
Tiffany, I wanted to make sure you saw this picture so you could make up your mind whether to order Emily's Meet dress or not (I posted it in the first thread but thought I'd better start a new one to make sure). I dressed Molly in Emily's Meet dress last night and thought she looked awfully cute in it! I really do LIKE THIS OUTFIT!! Opinions?
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2101911206
Karla
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 14, 2006 11:11 AM: Message edited by: gmommy04 ]</font>
I think it is very cute!
I love it too! ANY doll would look cute in it! How about Kit? She'd look especially cute in it!
Molly looks good in the outfit. I agree that other dolls would look good in it too.
It would look nice on Lindsey! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
It looks like it was made for her!!!
What an adorable picture, Molly looks so cute! That dress is such a pretty color. It would go so pretty with the retired Victory Garden dress for Molly.
Is there a way to order just Emily's meet dress without ordering Emily? Thanks to anyone who can give info.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Welcome Kathleen. Yes, you can order Emily's Meet dress---it comes with the dress, undies, and headband---no socks or shoes--for $20. The code is UMO and you have to order it by phone. Don't forget to consider adding another $10-15 item/items and use the $10 off $30 code!! Every bit helps! That code is 151004.Is there a way to order just Emily's meet dress without ordering Emily? Thanks to anyone who can give info.
Karla
Thanks for the info Karla!!
that's adorable on her!
Karla, do you know if Emily's shoes and socks are available to purchase individually?
If so, do you happen to know the codes / prices for these items? Thanks for your help!
Bookmarks